[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Mobil Food Pantry November 14, at Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 22:44:08 EDT 2017

Topeka Bible church and Topeka Turn Around Team will sponsor a free  Harvester Food Pantry at the Shawnee County Expo Centre Tuesday November 14 at 9:00 a.m .Sputh Parking Lot
No ID required.  It is  first come first serve .  We hope people will take advantage of the food pantry.  We will continue each second Tuesday through the winter.
Volunteer are always needed and welcome.  Should arrive about 8:15 a.m.

Thank everyone for your help,
Delores Smith234-2883