[College Hill Topeka] Cranksgiving

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:39:36 EDT 2017

It’s decorative gourd season!! It’s also time to show how thankful we are
that we get to ride bikes… by giving back to the community!

Test your mettle against Top City’s finest in a timed contest to collect
the most food from the most places to benefit a local food pantry, OR, Join
the group ride called “THE HAUL,” where everyone will ride together to
collect as much food as possible.

*IF YOU WOULD LIKE to participate but do not wish to race, please consider
contributing to the event by making a food donation for the HAUL, by making
a cash pledge to help cover food purchases, or by donating modest prize
items for winning competitors.*

Please direct questions to Andy at 785-608-1947 or by email
andy at cycleproject.org.

This event benefits the food pantry at the YWCA Center for Safety and
Empowerment.