[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Garage Sale Weekend June 1-4

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Mon May 22 14:05:07 EDT 2017

If you're planning on having a garage sale during the College Hill Garage Sale weekend, June 1-4, please let me know. I'd like to add addresses to the Facebook event. You can email or text me the details. Here’s the information we have on Facebook/NextDoor now. This is the only form on advertising this year, so make sure to share this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/295531724219605 <https://www.facebook.com/events/295531724219605>
https://collegehilltopeka.nextdoor.com/events/1245581/ <https://collegehilltopeka.nextdoor.com/events/1245581/>

Join your College Hill neighbors in the annual College Hill Garage Sale. This year the sale will be the first weekend in June; starting Thursday, June 1 – Sunday, June 4, 2017. We thought we could coordinate with the Mulvane Art Fair this year to generate more traffic. We’ll see how it goes.

Individual homes post your sale times/days or email me and I will be glad to post your address to Facebook and NextDoor. You don't have to be open all 4 days. Create your own timeline.

Help spread the word! Share this event and post the items you're selling!

Do you love garage sales? Do you have one every year? Consider volunteering to organize the College Hill garage sale. College Hill is a great neighborhood - and we can all work together to make it even better. Volunteer your time today!

Thanks!

Erin Snethen
1309 SW College Avenue
(785)608-9839