[College Hill Topeka] Harvesters announcement for Tomorrow 5/9/17

Clara Gamache claragamache at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:37:07 EDT 2017

The Topeka Turn Around Team, in conjunction with Topeka Bible Church, will
conduct a Harvesters Food Distribution at the ExpoCenter in the south
parking lot on Tuesday February 14th  at 9 AM.
This food distribution will continue through the winter months on the
second Tuesday of each month at 9 AM. No ID is required nor are there any
income requirements.

This is a project of neighbors helping neighbors. Volunteers are always
needed and welcome--please arrive at the south parking lot of the
ExpoCentre between 8 and 8:15 AM.

To those of you in the media who have assisted us in the past with TV or
radio announcements--we would appreciate it very much if you could assist
us once again on Monday and Tuesday morning. I actually recently had
someone tell me they thought we were no longer doing this because they had
not heard it on TV!

To our many volunteers who have been doing this for over 5 years we want to
extend a hearty thank you--together we accomplish great things for the city
of Topeka!!

Sincerely,

Delores Smith
785-234-2883 <(785)%20234-2883>