[College Hill Topeka] REMINDER; MOBIL FOOD PANTRY, TUESDAY, MARCH 14, 9; 00 A.M. AT EXPOCENTRE

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 00:29:23 EDT 2017

Reminder, Harvesters  Mobil food pantry will be held this Tuesday 9:00 a.m.at the Expocentre South Parking Lot.
Food distribution of primarily  fresh produce will take place on a first come first serve basis, No I.D .required.
Volunteers are always and NEEDED and should arrive at about 8-8:15 a.m.  We may be short of volunteers this month so your help will be much appreciated.
It's a great way to spend 2-3 hours on a possibly cool  MARCH morning.  This begins our 7th year of this Food distribution.  We have between 25-30 thousands pounds  of food each month.  It's a great effort by the wonderful volunteers who help each month.
Thank you.Delores Smith234-2883