[College Hill Topeka] Reminder, Harvester Mobil Food Pantry, Tuesday, June 13th, 9:00 a.m. at the Expocentre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 20:01:57 EDT 2017

Great opportunity to help stock up with fresh food.  We have between 25-30 thousands lbs. of fresh vegs. fruit, dairy, bread & bakery products.  No I.D. required.Parking in the south Expo Parking lot. at the Expo.  The two semi trucks arrive about 8:15 a.m. We start at 9:00.Volunteers are welcome and always needed.  Usually are finished about 11:00.  Great exercise !!Volunteers park in the center of the south parking lot where tables are set up for people who walk to get their food.This is a neighbor helping neighbor project so come and be welcome.Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church andTopeka TurnAround Team
Delores Smith TurnAround Team234-2883