[College Hill Topeka] National Night Out in College Hill

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Mon Jul 31 11:15:42 EDT 2017

Don't miss National Night Out in College Hill! College Hill's 2nd Annual Bike/Walk-In Movie is this weekend in Boswell Park. Join us at 6pm for food and the NEW Muppets movie.

College Hill’s 2nd Annual Bike/Walk-In Movie
This is a FREE event!

What: National Night Out sponsored by Safe Streets
When: Saturday, August 5
Time: 6pm, Movie after 6:30 pm
Where: Boswell Square Park, 13th & Boswell by the gazebo
Movie: NEW Muppets Movie
What to Bring: blankets & chairs, family, friends, neighbors
Food Provided: Hot Dogs, Popcorn, Water and More!

BONUS: Stuff the Bus sponsored by Topeka Metro. We need to fill that bus!  This is so fun, so don’t miss out!

This event is sponsored by Safe Streets, Hy-Vee, Reser’s and College Hill Neighborhood Association. Thank you! We'll see you there!

Erin Snethen
785-608-9839
 <http://www.sewingworkshop.com/>