[College Hill Topeka] Recycling tomorrow

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 15:26:12 EDT 2017

A reminder that the College Hill Recycling Drive is tomorrow Saturday, July 8th.

We'll take any kind of metal (aluminum and steel cans, old aluminum storm doors, old plumbing fixtures and pipes, etc.) Please place them on your porch by 9 am. To arrange a special pick up or to ask questions, please call Carol Christensen at (785) 357-1437.

The neighborhood really appreciates your participation in this fundraiser. We thank and appreciate VERY MUCH all the people who contributed their recyclables. Thank you!