[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Chili Feed Tomorrow! See you there!

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Fri Feb 10 15:47:52 EST 2017

Who's ready for the College Hill Chili Feed tomorrow? The Chili Feed is an important fundraiser for the neighborhood and the money raised goes towards our General Fund. It’s also a wonderful way to catch up with your neighbors and to meet new neighbors.

Who makes the best traditional chili? What about non-traditional or vegetarian? We will see tomorrow! Prizes for each category!

We can always use more chili entries, chili toppings like chips, cheese or my favorite - jalapenos! Or if you make a mean cornbread, that would be great! Contact Erin at erinsnethen at gmail.com if you can help.

You won't want to miss it!

WHEN: Saturday, February 11, 2017
TIME: 5 pm - 7 pm
WHERE: University United Methodist Church, 1621 College
COST: $5 Adults, $2.50 Kids

Erin Snethen
erinsnethen at gmail.com <mailto:erinsnethen at gmail.com>
785-608-9839