[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Blossoms

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:50:59 EDT 2017

*COLLEGE HILL BLOSSOMS   **SATURDAY, May 13*

*A Spring Gardening Event (and important fundraiser for the neighborhood)
  13th & Boswell*, *8:00 - 11:00 a.m.*

Eat breakfast with your neighbors, buy some bedding plants and a hanging
basket for mom, and bid on a gift certificate to the Burger Stand. It’s a
great way to spend a Saturday morning! Bring friends and join us for our
*annual* *College Hill Blossoms* spring fundraiser for *Boswell Square Park
and the neighborhood.*

We are looking for *donations* for the *silent auction*.

● gift certificates, art, gardening supplies, any new product is welcome

*Questions? Donations? Contact* Sue Fackler (785) 235-6758 or
suefackler5 at gmail.com

 ● We also welcome Hosta plants or specialty transplants from your
garden! Put in pots & bring to *Westminster Church*, *May 12  *between *6:00
- 7:00 p.m.*