[College Hill Topeka] REMINDER HARVESTERS FREE MOBIL FOOD PANTRY, tUESDAY nOVEMBER 8TH. , 9:00 A.M.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 01:47:31 EST 2016

The Topeka TurnAround Team in conjunction with Topeka Bible Church will hold a Free Mobil Food  Pantry, 9:00 a.m.  Tuesday,Nov.8th, Expocentre South Parking Lot. Food  distribution of primarily fresh produce, will take place on a first come first served basis, No  I.D. required.Volunteers are always welcome and needed especially this month as some of our volunteers will be helping with the election. Volunteers arrive 8-8:15 a.m.Food distribution is 9:00 a.m .the second Tuesday at the Expocentre,  will continue through the winter months.We usually have between 20-30 thousand lbs of food and finish by about 11:00 a.m.Lets help our neighbors in need with Thanksgivig.
Delores Smith,TurnAround Teamdsmith66604 at yahoo.com234-2883