[College Hill Topeka] College Hill July 4th Parade - Support our Historic Neighborhood!

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Fri Jul 1 18:03:48 EDT 2016

The 4th of July in College Hill is a long standing tradition. Every year, we celebrate the 4th with festivities in the park. The highlight - the 4th of July Parade which is in it's 26th year. The cost of holding the parade has risen significantly in the last few years due to barricades that are required to block off the streets. I know so many people across the community enjoy watching or participating in the parade. Please help support our neighborhood so we can continue to feature our beautiful, historic neighborhood.
Visit our GoFundMe page to donate. Thank you!
http://www.gofundme.com/CollegeHillJuly4