[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Reminder

Clara Gamache claragamache at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:31:23 EDT 2016

*The Topeka TurnAround Team,** a member of Harvesters' network,** in
conjunction with Topeka Bible Church, will hold a Mobil Food Pantry at the
Expo Centre, 17th and Topeka Blvd., south Parking Lot.  **Our April
Distribution will take place April 12th, 2016 at 9 AM.  *

*The Food Distribution, of primarily fresh produce, will take place on a
first come first serve basis.  No I.D. required.*

*This is a project of neighbors helping neighbors.  Volunteers are always
welcome and needed. Volunteers should arrive at 8:00-8:15 A.M. at the South
Parking Lot of the ExpoCentre.*

*Oter Reminder Reminderur food distribution is always the second Tuesday of
the month at 9:00 a.m. at the ExpoCentre, 17th and Topeka Blvd. We will
continue this food distribution throughout the winter months. Thank you all
for your support in getting the word out.  We could not do this without our
partners--to whom we owe so much!Delores Smith785:*

*234-2883Topeka TurnAround Team*
Sent by: Clara Gamache
claragamache at gmail.com